1. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #1 - Whenever Yahweh – the God of the Bible and the Father of Yahshua (Jesus) our Savior identifies Himself, He many times refers to the fact that He and His Son are the Creators of the heavens and the earth. This is extremely important to Yahweh and should be to us! Isaiah 51:13 And forgettest Yahweh thy Maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor? Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; Yahweh of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Jeremiah 33:2 Thus saith Yahweh the Maker thereof, Yahweh that formed it, to establish it; Yahweh is his name; Deuteronomy 4:32 For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it? Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth. Isaiah 41:20 That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of Yahweh hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it. Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith Yahweh that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahweh; and there is none else. Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.
2. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #2 – The Bible reason given for why our heavenly Father Yahweh and His Son Yahshua (Jesus) are worthy of worship is because They CREATED ALL THINGS! Therefore, His reminder to remember the Seventh-day Sabbath must be taken seriously. The Godhead did not cease to be Creators of the heaven and the earth when Christ died on the cross! Get this point very clear in your mind! Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
3. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #3 – The Godhead gave one AND ONLY ONE memorial that would remind the universe forever that they are the Creators of the heavens and the earth, and that one reminder and memorial is the Seventh-day Sabbath. To negate what God blessed as His memorial surely is an affront to the Creator! Exodus 20 8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of Yahweh thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For (or because) in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it. 1 Chronicles 17:27 Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O Yahweh, and it shall be blessed for ever.
4. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #4 Sunday – the false Sabbath, which was instituted by the fallen church, and which she proudly boasts of having changed as predicted in Daniel 7:25, has no reference to the fact that Yahweh is the Creator God. Nor does it honor His Son as Creator! In effect, the devil has taken away from much of churchianity the only command that shows Yahweh is the true Creator God. The enemy of God’s law has made much of the world forget the very command that Yahweh said “remember!” The fourth ommandment is the only command that gives the reason why the Godhead is worthy of worship, and that is because they created all things! Does it not make sense that the devil would especially be opposed to this commandment? See Revelation 4:11 again. Daniel 725 And he (the Little Horn which represents the fallen Roman Church) shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
5. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #5 - Jesus’ death on the cross did not change the fact that “in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth.” As long as the earth and the universe remain, so will the memorial to their creation be in effect! The only way the seventh-day Sabbath could be done away with is if another God came along, created another universe, and gave another day in memorial of it! But don’t anyone hold their breath for that! Everything that was made was made by Jesus. See John 1:1. He said the Sabbath was MADE for man. (See Mark 2:27-28) If it was MADE, it was Jesus who MADE it! Exodus 20 1 And God spake all these words, saying, (He spoke from His lips the Ten Commandments.) Psalm 89 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
6. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #6 – The seventh day Sabbath is not a “Jewish Sabbath.” It was created at the end of creation week – 1800 years before Abraham ( of whom the Jews descended) was even born! The Seventh-day Sabbath will be observed in the New Earth by “all flesh”- not Jews only! Genesis 2 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Isaiah 66 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Yahweh, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Yahweh.
7. Irrefutable Sabbath Truth #7 – The Ten Commandments have never been abolished, nor done away with, nor made obsolete in the New Covenant. In fact, they are written in the hearts and minds of Christians, and those who have been converted know when they have a true relationship with Jesus because they will have the heart-felt desire to keep God’s holy law! This is what the Holy Bible says in 1 John 2:3. 1 John 5 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. Ezekiel 22 25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. 26 Her priests have violated My law, and have profaned Mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain. 28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when Yahweh hath not spoken.
For more information about how the 7th day Sabbath was changed to 1st day Sunday and the history of the protestant church, please take time to read this book - this has changed lives and is in harmony with the Bible and based on history of the Reformation and the protestant church - you can click on the image below to read free online: